The Ten Commandments of the OKNeoAC Sportsman
- Always do everything right and never do anything wrong.
- Refrain from the use of intoxicating beverages for at least 15
minutes prior to every game, unless doing so would be
- Do not employ expletives unless they are heartfelt expressions of
- Worship your team captain as though he were a golden ass.
- In the locker rooms, tip servants and “pom-pom girls”
- Do not allow the plaudits of the multitude to drive you into
paroxysms of self-congratulatory ideation.
- Remember that it isn’t winning but how you play the game
- Do not reify the team spirit.
- Do not perspire in public.
- Remember that, since polo is the only game for a gentleman, all
this is just preparation for the day you can afford to buy a